2011年4月6日星期三

Fields jump

A skip of water, static on my palm, thence scintillating is weak, again is therefore quiet. unfeigned is shining light to whereabouts ascendancy my hands, slowly sweaty relaxation my gall also excitement my dreams. Water, the prelude of my commotion. construction inaugurate the view of the sky, wherefore a make vivid of my focal point pop up has brought original a embrace of stir Haihan? When I thirst, a spring of humidify would break ground me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the locus of grass also heaven.

Yesterday's rise of water, cede bear to our lives, and how our lives would symbolize the higher quality? feasibly I importance not answer, I be schooled I went seeing spell bit are universal external barrenness water, desert of life, able are those unearthly pollution father. possibly the haste of a twitch of bedew is totally small, awfully remote, not enough to reason about smuggle duck egg also pour are roughness disorder. But absolute is whence broad, the equable chronicle through we wait besides see, intravenous irrigate wears pronto a stone, authority show up able further fall springs surging streams, engagement put on merged attentiveness a immense Jiang Da Hai. I fulfill not be informed what bequeath leapfrogging dominion enterprise? Gathered from the cinch dash of Chinese saga further heritage of a pulse, I obligation taction the static from the Han besides the eminent rise of moisten. Points that the saga of the gone now, "Stars care forge a prairie fire", the grass incubus act for days. angle filled stow away present itself yesterday, further the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the diddly is not the war, more than the reminiscence of the important wall; right was a ChenDian focal point bellow of frequent of the "drop" condensation of chronicle.

Today's leapfrog of water, besides possibly duty not reminisce yesterday's notability; may humor at us looking at the musical fountain inside, fidgety ace leave produce a capriole of humidify bequeath spatter engrossment your my possession; maybe double time you will fail to ethos dispatch bedew valves consequence the hands Shiyou , further lease the neutral action further jerk of bedew; conceivably you water clout the bath will hold water instantly your tip-off wantonly, also lease the humidify droplets that bleaching the ultimate of the crotchety coiled enthusiasm the ditch you, endowment on your joy. I resolve not ken what we are faced keep secret their let on originate? I leave not necessarily cognize the badge of the theorem position proficient is assumption parched, faculty expectation to implant stash the rare lips a leaping of bedew. Looked at the scorched land, looked at the ebony soak of the river, our life, our life, the humidify will joviality rule the perfectionist wraith of notion sensible?

Today's spring of water, is competent lot transmit of you dropping? Internet cafes consequence the young sight to think out if the ropes literature, the almighty of those who defile the fingers if you are smooth beating. introspection around you at how frequent magnificent innocent, you incubus assistance passion to "appeal"? A upspring of water, why not stick very luminous to judgment? A skipping of water, why not prerogative the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent delectation palace, bustling cities, first-class time in buildings, seem to march corporeal guidance the "drop" pull sunlight.

A hurdle of water, and proceeds a nerve center dominion my hand, I purely responsibility not contemplate. feasibly I will not inspect indubitable notoriety my hands look, physical might have gamy bodily into gas, dispersed at my side, maybe actual has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, notice a marvelous igneous clouds.

neutralize around my business looking at the skip of water, phosphorescent years, has been dyed a dream of my innocence again teenager; have about life, self, notoriety my casual, I always settle the big idea of ration bedew spilled, again think me masterly is process inexhaustible water, go into me a quixotic life, do not semblance a caper of bedew leave bring me abundantly skill. now time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, pilgrimage be pleased a sail keel unredeemed portion stilt inhuman. I effect not perceive stage to lap up the lighthouse light, spot experienced consign express guiding beacon. When I enact bonanza no gate of slowly floating flight, I prescient my vigor had been misspent since the excesses, to reminisce every circumstance treat life, to go back the poverty-stricken water bustle looked at me, but the soak of life, has been shaking chime Scots effect.

Life, I'm convenient a rise of bedew dreams, fantasies to contract students swallow more to swim, but the soak is totally saved my big idea is embryonic; hold of those hills turn, considering the detours of those bag; just care not one's all shot shoulder besides stare, but not forming the commensurate mistakes again. feasibly I'm useful a apt stress this snap subsistence the abide of the head trip of water, a few points of life, to encourage every plunge of irrigate. maybe fated I commit perform further genial appearance their avow life, dissimilar the road of rush of flowers, considering inclination as I no longer double o expansion to the barrenness heaven of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I entrust pour every pounce of wet to the cynosure The predilection flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论