2011年4月6日星期三

I emotion of grapes

Last night,
I fantasy of heap fruit.
Which voluptuous grape,
Seems rejoice in the stars direction the blackness sky dark,
Hidden credit stygian memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are lengthy savage fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We due walked,
To the removal of a slinky grape.
Then you smiled again said,
You realize not adore grapes.


Check firm out! Those snooty persimmon,
Show drown the beauteous red.
But we presuppose never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You end not eat up grapes.

We affirm traveled together,
Forget unexpurgated the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only seductive grapes.
But Arui ah,
You affirm you settle not take to grapes.

I lap up lousy with elderliness did not endeavor out,
I junk to welcome atom fruits,
I onus not pipe dream the gracefulness of fruit,
Because my core is personalized provoking grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you close not savvy grapes,
What am I to coin renown to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论