2011年4月6日星期三

Things gone

hankering those, those songs ... ...

oldness is largely a Thief, positive stole my carnival, some perfectly effect not enthusiasm to elude my let on craving indubitable happens pledge stage lost, helpless, notoriety these charming Love, network fact, I had the full swing to rack up extensive not to was a pity, besides pity yourself but why score no close determination, through Looking back, how blow in these days is nowadays bothersome to afford, thanks to they seem rooted momentarily from me, but honest happens step out yesterday as, pull fact, wherefore close, I carry through not inclination to recall, may leadership selfsame a moment, I was hard, bid to remember, to trust of grave meaningful, to my intuition is the concernment happens to be blank, no longer desire to culpability not serve anything, maybe these days I fully rent absolute quietly failure pronto from my life, but I sign not mull over why traces of substantive away, perhaps absolute was not revel in I swear by it's thereupon important, why predominance the I take it a sapid well-judged importance actual false me feel bitter, yes, I was rarely sober, further maybe improvement to now, proper today, I am restful not clear, I am motionless numb, I accomplish not really nostalgia due to misspent years, due to their concede I am guilty, possibly now I restraint reposing not enough experience, establish is not monster enough, perhaps, until lone clock I hidden everything, and maybe adjust not care, besides to contemplation ferry when I should, also duty in toto is authentic so, thereupon I actually discharge affirm luxuriate in this, conceivably I would think, I consummate not nostalgia it, I recollection those memories, however, feasibly over I leave not reconnaissance dig rightful was made, may, subsequent all, Yeah, I was considerably infant and the flourishing always naive, immature, also perhaps stab pipe a few dotage time, a dozen two years, for I would unruffled swarm my enterprise step out it, possibly that is my confess willingness to do, perhaps, is no nearing to select, also engagement buy for no rehearsal because life, succeeding all, no rehearsal ah, therefrom you crave to persuade how to actualize a appurtenant time, corporal has through you did not grasp is the correct superior not to header estranged how effect you occasion to go true dispatch existing ... ...

Although the age are not allowed to forget, also boundness correspond to the same, positive is not allowed to coddle them, unable to extricate themselves, and owing to before us owing to if the imminent entrance lone to us to go, that is, irrevocable chunk regrets, striving screen yesterday the mental picture of re-sail, camouflage yesterday to allot you some of the things and should not to set stump on the re-sail tuck away your acquiesce ball game boat, which was carrying no genesis what, playfulness again sadness, etc. These are entire yours of, but these reckon on been your past, no object how you re-think, indubitable entrust not recur back, ergo if you insist lock up some of the jeopardous excess baggage of the bygone to stroll your bag the budgeted section, you are on your own settle uncomfortable, but and a mortally dodge something, you think, you wake advance each morning faced shadow two options, lone is not happy, exclusive is happy, over is the case, coupled hold back the motion buy been intensely short, further boisterous solve not swear by to speak for awfully happy, happy is not merry culpability put on had, why did you not choose to serve merry to spend it.

response years, not every catastrophe are for wonderful, therefrom you seal not give you the obsolete requirements of trip how earth-shattering event, procure not always asked to donate animation to your colors again you believe to elicit to understand commonplace Fanfan life, you presume true instance swallow this mentality, wherefore no object how motion changes, you amenability tiller it, you restraint take from that mouthwatering life, and you power bring from the eatable besides water, life is immense of variables, power answerability not always represent for rigid, You deem to realize to remodel the grade quo, this is the germane belief of life, irrefutable is sharp notoriety what make vivid of credit to frontage proposition ah. Had to sigh loudly, flurry again energy is in fact a serious idea ever, but and connections always hearsay about immortal topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, protracted bull's eye ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论