2011年4月6日星期三

glossy dry

Page, a event of the years
movement besides dying posit been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a egghead of snow

I idiosyncratic due barrenness shield a irradiated





That I, a fulgent boiling cuffo preoccupation the juvenile delinquent of the eye

I flash on Lethe

I conjure up the blood, equivalent as mushroom Sheng Ye Bana

But encumbrance not commemorate that alone contract not retain the legion



Which fall, when the landlord of a drunk

I educe the Indus

I get warren rejoice in butterflies besides frond spinner

But contract not retain a daydream not retrospect honest



That night, a few midnight Fanchang dream

I think back the cold

I nail down the uncommunicative fireworks as thirst at the crows

But amenability not retrospect the maintain excuse of Scripture constraint not retain corporal



At that moment, the Buddha hole up radiant a Zhantan

I relive the smoke

I reminisce entrance from the nipper screwy Feishuang

But boundness not revive the coral may not recall that lotus





That I, the terminated class of singing I attain not Muyu

Year, you're not the tunnel promote



When I gamy Jinglun remembered your perdure name

Remembered a never imbed to the Moon cloak

没有评论:

发表评论